Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Nail Polish Stash!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around since Mon. It's been a crazy busy week. I'm so glad it's Friday! I decided to take pics. of all my Halloween Polish today, so thought I'd post them. I'm going to do two blogs today. First this one, with the Halloween polish, and the next blog will be of this past weeks manis. that I did to catch up on. :-)

First up my pumpkin polish...these are the cremes.



Pumpkin glow in the dark glitters!



Pumpkin Chunky Glitters



Claw Polish. Orange and black bar gliter,VooDoo and Poison



Sally Hansen Jack O-Lantern,Sephora by Opi If you've got,it Haunt it,Del Sol Trick or Treat and Hard Candy Mischief.



WnW Fantasy Makers Night Glow,WnW Fantasy Makers Black Magic,WnW Fantasy Makers Magical,WnW Coloricon Sleep Walker,WnW Coloricon Dark Shadow and WnW Coloricon Blue Jitters.



Manic Panic Claw Colors After Midnight Blue Glitter and Green Envy.



China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-y,Mummy May I and Fortune Teller



Krack Polish from TD,Pumpkin Polish from Party City and a dark pink glitter from Party City.



Color Club Master of Disguise Minis. TaBoo! Abracadabra,Master of Disguise and Ghost of Chance.





I'm sorry this is kind of rushed....I have swatches of some of the above coming later tonight. If you have any questions about any of these, I'll do my best to answer. Have a great night! :-)

9 comments:

  1. ewww!!! so jealous. I totally want all of these. can't wait to see all you swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, super jealous!
    PLEAAASE swatch the pumpkin glow in the dark glitters! It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twister....I actually got most of them in the past couple of months! lol

    AnnKiins'♥ It is really cool...I'll get some of them swatched for you soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the pumpkins that glow in the dark. I love those glitters. Nice haul of polishes. Can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah they're all so awesome for halloween! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lucy! I love the Pumpkins too! :-) Now I just need to find the Snowmen!

    Lois...:-) I will def. be using some of them next year. I didn't get to them all this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower :)
    what a wonderful collection!!!
    visit my blog if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I passed by allot of these last year and kicked myself in the tail end for it all year so this year i started Sept. 1st hawking all the stores to start garbing them up so I don't regret it all year again.Thanks for sharing love the collection.HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love these! Do you happen to know where you got the pumpkin glow in the dark glitters?

    ReplyDelete