Friday, October 1, 2010

MAC Bad Fairy

Happy Friday everyone!! :-) Do you have any big plans this weekend? We're going to a Japan Festival tomorrow, and Sun. we're going to see You Again at the Fork and Screen, and have brunch. So a pretty fun weekend. Going to try to catch up on some much needed sleep too.

As most of you know, MAC's new VV collection came out yesterday. I was at the MAC counter when they opened the doors. I was lucky enough to get Bad Fairy. It's been selling super fast, so I wasn't sure if I'd get it or not. They had a lot of pre sales. Out of the three nail polishes, I just got BF. I really like the other two, but I already have the Orly's that are dupes.

Bad Fairy is one awesome polish! So many pretty colors! It's a deep pink with flashes of red,bronze and copper. Application surprised me. I've had some issues in the past with MAC being hard to apply, but BF applied like a dream. No problems at all. I did three coats, but could have gotten away with two, if I'd layered it on thicker with the second coat.

I took lots of pics. I wanted to try to get pics. of all the different colors for you. :-)

















What do you think of Bad Fairy? Did you get any of the three VV polishes? If you wanted them, I hope you were able to grab them.

Whatever you do this weekend, I hope it's a good one! :-)

8 comments:

  1. Bad Fairy is pretty. I skipped it even though I like Disney stuff; something about the MAC hysteria and attitude just put me off the idea of trying to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it...I'm a little mad, because I never owned a MAC polish before and had no idea how tiny these are. Like jeez, so small for 13 dollars! Can we at least have .5 oz?!
    But it is pretty and I don't own anything like it, so I suppose I'm happy to have it.

    Oddly though, it was really easy to get...they had a ton of them in Macy's. I just rolled up to the counter and asked for one. No waiting, trampling, or gnashing of teeth necessary. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I'm a little bummed out that there's no Maleficent or anything at all on the bottle. Can we at least get a little Mickey Mouse or something? :(

    Maybe I'll find a Maleficent sticker and put it there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I didn't want this one at first, but I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those polishes that I REALLY want...but only by the time you can't find it anywhere anymore. *grimaces* Mad as a Hatter, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pretty. Kinda like foil?
    Duochromenessss. I think, if thats the word?
    It reminds me of fire, the colors in it, red, orange a bit of yellow just adds it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Sigh*

    They are already sold out online... I need to hit up the MAC counters ASAP.

    Your pics are amazing! They really show off the color (colors?) of this polish nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KarenD....I can understand that. It did get a little crazy, didn't it?!

    ChaosButterfly....Yeah, I agree...they are pretty small for the price. I would love a backup bottle, but don't want to pay the price again. I'll do with the one I got. :-) I agree about the pics. I really wish there had been one on the NP bottles too.

    Twister....Thank you! :-)

    Zara...I wasn't sure at first, but as soon as I saw it in person, I had to grab it. :-) I hope you are able to find one, if you do end up wanting it.

    AnnKiins'♥ That's exactly what it is! ;-) Thank you!

    tasha....They sold out SO fast online. It was crazy. I think quite a few people got messages saying their order was canceled, because they over sold them. Thank you so much for the compliments! :-)

    ReplyDelete