Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zoya Crystal

Today I have another polish from Zoya's Fire and Ice collection. This one is Crystal, and I am in LOVE with this polish! It's an icy metallic blue with gold glitter/shimmer. It's amazing! I can honestly say, I don't have anything like this one in my stash. I def. need a back up of this one, and that's not something do very often.

On to the pics. for some reason, they are again not the best. I'm not sure what's going on with my camera. :-( They are better than yesterday's pics. though. Make sure you click the pics. to make them bigger. You can see the gold much better that way. :-)

I used two coats of polish and application was perfect. :-)














Have you bought any of the polishes from the Fire and Ice collection? I bought three of them, so I have one more to show you. I'm loving them so much though, that I think I might get the rest of them. :-)

8 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I definitely plan on buying Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOVE THIS ONE!!! So icy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the gold glitter. Totally completes the ice blueness. Totally would buy if it suited my skintone ;__;
    But it looks lovely on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be my fave from the Fire & Ice collection,and I am so excited to have found out that my Ulta now carries the Zoya line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting for my order from Zoya. It's a big one! This is gorgeous and I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one I definitely plan on getting the next time I order from Zoya. I don't think I've seen a photo of it that doesn't leave me ogling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!! :-)

    My Ulta is also carrying Zoya now, but they don't have the F&I in just yet.

    Lucy....What all did you order?

    ReplyDelete