Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cosmetic Arts-All The Trimmings.

Are you all recovered from Thanksgiving?? I'm still comfy. in the house, and we're still eating lots of leftovers. Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I thought about it, but I didn't. Instead, I stayed in and did some online shopping. I did get a new nail polish in the mail on Friday. :-) I did another CP from the MUA nail boad.

Cosmetic Arts is a new brand of polish that is made by the same company as Color Club. I believe they have only been found at Fred Myers so far. They def. have some interesting colors. The one I got, All The Trimmings is from the 2010 Holiday line. It's also one of the most unique polishes, and I def. don't have any colors like it in my collection.

All The Trimmings is a squishy green with lots of purple shimmer. I used five coats to get it opaque, but each coat dries fairy quick so it was really no biggie. Application was great. It went on very smoothly.

If you want to see how awesome this polish really is, don't forget to click the pics. to make them bigger. :-)











I hope you all have a nice, relaxing Sunday. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! The nearest Fred Meyer stores are all 1000+ miles away (according to their website), though, so I probably won't be getting it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of these stores around. Darn! Maybe Color Club has one like it. This is gorgeous. Have a nice Sunday. I bought some Nubar polishes online. That's all the shopping I did so far. It was also all for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting! I have to get to Freddy's ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ameii o verniz e a cor é linda =)
    http://electricvanilla.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need this!! Will have to find someone to help me out, since I live in the Netherlands :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. My jaw is on the ground, this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara...Thank you! I didn't think I would be getting it either, but someone from MUA sent it to me. Are you on the nail board there?

    Lucy...Good for you! Nothing wrong with that! lol! ;-) I'm not sure if Color Club makes a color like this or not. I don't have any of the stores near me either. I got lucky and had someone pick one up for me.

    Mighty Lambchop.....I hope you find it! :-)

    Smaltoitaliano...I know....I don't think I've ever seen a color quite like it!

    Kaz....Thank you! :-)

    Miranda....I would help you if I could, but I had to find someone to send it to me too. Are you on MUA?

    Jackie....LOL! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete