Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Here's my Turkey Day mani!

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all having a great day, with lots of yummy food! This isn't going to be very long, as I have family coming soon, and need to finish up the food etc...I wanted to post my T-Day mani. though, so here it is! :-)

First up, a pic. of the final mani....



I started out using China Glaze Classic Camel and China Glaze Ingrid.



Close up of the sparkle.





I then added one coat of Milani High Fashion.



Close up of glitter.







Happy Turkey Day!


:-)

6 comments:

  1. This is perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm wearing ingrid for turkey day as well! cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freshie....Thanks! :-) I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    Janna...Thank you! Nail twins! ;-) This is the first time I've worn Ingrid, and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Thanksgiving mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic manicure. Love the ring. Hope your day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara...Thanks! :-)

    Lucy...Thank you! I had a great day, and I hope you did as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete