Friday, January 14, 2011

New Ruby Kisses Red/Silver Glitter

Today I have a fairly new to me brand to show you. We have a beauty shop here in town that sells a bit of everything. I decided to check it out to see what kind of polish they had. I found Ruby Kisses and picked up a few. They had rows and rows of them, so I'm sure I'll end up back there eventually. They are cheap too! Only $1.49 a bottle. Can't really beat that. I got five of them. The first one to I have to show you is a red jelly base with red and silver glitter. It doesn't have a name on it, so I have no idea what it's called. I tried to look it up online, but couldn't find it. If anyone has any idea what it' called let me know. :-) I was very impressed with this polish. It applied very well and I used two coats. It dried fast too, which is always a plus for me.











Do you have any Ruby Kisses polishes? If so, what do you think of them? I'll have to check, but I don't think any of the ones I got have names on them. I'm interested to know if any of them have names.

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! :-)

14 comments:

  1. That polish looks amazing! How is the wear on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Ruby Kisses make any holographic polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's nice! I've never seen/heard of Ruby Kisses before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! I really like the glitter combined with the see-through red :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like what CG Mrs Clause wanted to be! Its really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard of these! For 1.49$ you can't go wrong :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nail Designs xox...Thanks! I'm loving it! I'm on my second day and so far, the wear is great. No chips etc.

    nonailstoday...I didn't seen any holos so I don't think so. I'll have to double check though. Would be awesome if they did!

    Zara...Thanks! I hadn't either, but they have some pretty colors.

    Jette Fromm...Thanks! :-) How have you been?

    myclumsyheart...Thank you! :-)

    tasha...That's what I thought too! lol! It doesn't take much for me to grab a polish! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really pretty. I've seen this brand on a few other blogs. Great price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Lucy! Have you seen this color? I would love to find out what the name of it is! Yeah, you def. can't beat the price! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, that's just stunning! Do they have any other new glitters? I heart Ruby Kisses. Great to see that they have rebranded and are doing polishes again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! They do have a few more glitters. I got another one, I'll post soon. As soon as my camera is fixed. :-( I am LOVING this brand too. They had quite a few bottles that said new on them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just purchases this one today. It is called Ruby Slippers (RNP123)

    ReplyDelete