Saturday, March 26, 2011

Color Club Wild at Heart

I'm back to wearing my purple for epilepsy today, with Color Club's Wild at Heart. WAH is a deep, grape purple holo. It's super pretty, and I'm loving it! I've had it for over a year, and never worn it until now, for some odd reason. I'll def. be wearing it again. :-) Application was great, and I easily could have gotten away with one coat. I did two, because I needed to fill in some gaps of my own doing. This is going to be a short post today, so I'll let the pics. do most of the talking. Enjoy! :-)









By the way, I'm happy to say, that my KU Jayhawks did win last night! :-) I hope you are all having a good Sat.

8 comments:

  1. It's so nice!
    I want to buy a purple polish!!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the whole collection last year and I JUST put on Love Em Leave Em last night. This one's going on next I think!! =)

    Thanks for the great swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with the Color Club Holos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish! It's one of the few in my stash that I've actually worn more than once. xD I love how the holo shines through so well in the sunshine, but the actual purple looks awesome no matter what the weather's doing!
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silence is Loud...Thank you! :-)

    Kee...Thanks! :-) I agree with you, it really is a great collection. My fav. from Color Club.

    nicnacksnails....Me too! I love them!

    Kirsten and Nicole....Thank you! :-) I love how it looks good in every light too. Sometimes that's hard to find with holos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous. I have this one too and have only worn it once. It is my favorite Color Club color! LOL You take awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete