Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Part One Of My Green Spam! Dare to Wear,Kleancolor,Old Sally Hansen Glitters,Color Club Glitters and more! :-)

I know over the past couple of weeks I haven't posted as much. However, I have still been doing manis. and taking pics. of them. Most of them have been green, in honor of St Patrick's Day tomorrow. I have so many that I've decided to break them up into two parts. Part one is today, and I'll do part two tomorrow. I am sorry I haven't been posting as much. I just haven't been feeling so well lately. I did go to the doctor and all my tests results were normal. Thank goodness. I did have to have a tetanus shot, and think I've had a reaction to it. Fun times.

Anyway, on to the green spam! :-)

This is Kleancolor Leaves Jingle. It's one of my new fav. greens. I just love it. It's a grass green base with green glitter. It applied very well, and I used two coats. I know a lot of people have had problems with Kleancolor polishes smelling bad. I really didn't get that at all though. I was expecting the worst, but it was fine. :-)





Color Club Glitter Envy. This is from the new sparkle collection, and I actually have the whole collection. I will be showing them to you soon. I just put this one on for today's mani. It's a neon green with silver and gold glitter. It's applied well, and I used three coats for this one.







Close up...



Next is Zoya Tangy. It is a bright lime green. I had a few issues with brush stroke, but got it to even out pretty well. This is two coats.



This one is Dare to Wear Fashion Fever. FF is another lime green, but has a crazy amount of glitter. It has bar glitter,regular glitter and hex glitter. The bar glitter is grass green and light green. It reminds me of Easter grass! There is also quite a bit of silver glitter. Lots going on with this one! I used three coats. Application was fine. It dried super fast.





Close up....Doesn't it look like Easter grass?!



Nicole by OPI Sea and Be Seen is one of the new Spring Target exclusives. It has a murky green base with flashes of gold. I had some problems with application on this one. The polish was pretty runny for some reason. Also had some issues with brush stroke. I'm not sure how I feel about the color on myself. It really pretty in the bottle. I'm just not sure it goes with my skin tone.





Another new Nicole Target Spring exclusive is Brilliant Idea. It is another murky colored green, but in glitter form. It really is more green than gold, but my pics. make it seem more gold. I like this one as a topper. I put two layers of BI over Sea and Be Seen.





And just because, here is a cool pic. of the two above polishes. I'm not sure what happened, but I kinda like it. lol



This next one is an oldie, but def. a good one. It's Sally Hansen Sonar. It was part of the special glitter collection. I missed them ALL! Ugh. Now I want them all, and they are so hard to find! I got lucky and found this one on ebay for $3! Sonar is a deep green jelly with square and regular silver glitter. I love,love,love this polish!! Application was good, and I used three coats. If anyone has any idea where I can find more of these please let me know! :-)







Close up...



Last for today, is Piggy Polish Green and Bear it. It is a bright shimmery lime green. It might have glass flecks in it too. :-) It's kinda hard to tell what they are. Application was great and I used two coats.





Close up.



If you've made it this far, thanks for looking! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Part 2! :-)

13 comments:

  1. That Sally Hansen is TO DIE FOR!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. myclumsyheart....Thanks!! I know! I love it....don't you wish SH still made the like that?! I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' all the green love! They're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaybird...Thanks!!! Now I just need to get your green! :-) It's on my never ending list (lol) of soon to buys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need the Starry Temptress collection, especially after seeing your swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love Sonar. It really is not good for me to look on your blog, LOL. Each time I´m here I seem to add another polish to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the first green and the blue!!!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freshie....I'm loving the collection. :-) It' hard to find glitter neons.

    Miranda....LOL! Too funny, but I do the same thing. You should see my wish list! It's a bit out of control! Isn't Sonar amazing?! SH did an entire line of glitters just like it, but I can't find any more. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Green Extravaganza!!! They are all just beautiful! I don't remember that SH glitter collection. It has to be da bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly...Thank you! :-) I can't remember when the SH glitters were out at all. I know a couple of years ago, people were finding them at the Dollar Tree. I never did though. :-( I SO want the rest of the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing all these green polishes. I hope the Kleancolor polishes are good. I ordered a set for St Patricks Day from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucy....Thanks! :-) The Kleancolor's I've used so far, have been great! Which greens did you get? I had no idea they were doing a St. Patrick's day collection!

    ReplyDelete