Friday, April 29, 2011

Butter London No More Waity, Katie

Did you get up to watch the Royal Wedding? It's funny, I really had no interest leading up to it. Then last night, I decided to Tivo it. Well, I happened to wake up around 2am or so, and decided to turn the tv on. I ended up watching coverage about an hour before the wedding, and then about half of the actual wedding. I fell asleep, and woke up as the carriage was taking off. I have to say it was all very lovely, and I ended up getting sucked in. ;-)

For my mani. today I used Butter London No More Waity, Katie. It's a dusty purple with purple glitter. While I LOVE this color, I have to say application was truly awful. I honestly don't think I've ever had a polish be as goopy as this one was. It looks like it's years old! So, while I really dislike the application, I do really love the color.

I used one coat of Revlon Perplex and one coat of No More Waity, Katie.







Close Up.



I'm SO glad that it's the weekend. I've had a stressful week, and I need some down time to catch up on my sleep. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment