Monday, May 23, 2011

Santee Jewerly Red

Did you survive another Monday? :-) I spent the day cleaning the house,doing laundry and running errands. Doesn't that sound like a fun day? LOL!

Today, I have a polish by Santee to show you. It's called Jewelry Red. I've been trying to find this one for a long time! I finally found it on ebay for a really good price. Jewelry Red is one of the most gorgeous reds I've ever used, and I have lots of red polishes! It's a glowing dark cherry red. It seriously glows! Application was great, and I used two coats.









Do you have any polishes by Santee? This is my only one. I'm curious if they are all as good as this one. If so, I def. see myself getting more of them!

Have a great night! :-)

6 comments:

  1. OMG. That is one freaking GORGEOUS red. WOW.
    BTW, Where do you buy Santee polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! i have it too, well i have 2 bottles because i'm a freaking red lover!, i bought them in my country, one i bought and the other one my grandma took it as a gift to me: she really knows what i like. Funny you had to "struggle" to get it, the stores in my country were full of it, and i got many others Santee, all gorgeous, and plan to buy more there next time i go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color! It reminds me of a slightly brighter OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress! Where do you get Santee polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats sooooo pretty i want it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn...Thank you! I got mine on ebay. I'm not sure where else to look. I can let you find out, if I find somewhere else. :-)

    SakuraBlossom....You are so lucky to be able to find this brand regularly! I have to get it on ebay. I plan on getting more soon. :-)

    Lacquered Lover..Thanks! :-) You know, it kinda does look like that OPI. I got this Santee on ebay. I have yet to find any in the store.

    PrncessSarah02....Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own any of this brand. Gorgeous shade. It's so rich.

    ReplyDelete