Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zoya Charla & Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal.

I have another new Kleancolor to show you tonight. This one is Chunky Holo Teal. It's a teal base with pink,orange and yellow glitter. Again, this one is best used as a top coat. I used two coats of it over two coat of Zoya Charla. I love how it turned out! These new Kleancolors are great! They do seem to all be on the thick side, but it really isn't that bad since I'm layering them. :-)

You def. need to click on these to see how awesome the KC is! ;-)









Close Up.



Here are a couple of pics. of Charla on it's own. LOVE this polish! It's one of my all time favs. :-)





Close Up.



Thanks for looking, and have a great night! It's almost Fri. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Charla is one of my favorites as well. You made it even better with the layering! OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own and love Charla but that KleanColor is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE Charla! It's so sparkly and bright that I never thought to layer it, but I am LOVING this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaybird...Thank you so much! :-) How are you doing? I hope things are better for you. :-)

    nicnacksnails...Thanks! I love them both too. KC has some really great colors. :-)

    Spaceinvaders....Thank you! :-)

    Biba...Thanks! :-)

    Lacquer Lover....Thank you so much! :-) Charla is def. a fav. of mine. I think I might need a back up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things are much better for me, Ali. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charla is gorgeous. I've got it and love it. I've got to buy those Kleancolor holo's.

    ReplyDelete