Monday, June 20, 2011

Sinful Colors Ciao Bella

Good morning! Ugh...Mon. again! LOL! I'm still half asleep here. We had terrible storms in the middle of the night, both Fri. and Sat. night. So I had hardly any sleep. I am SO ready for storms season to pass!

Today, I'm going to show you my mani. that I did yesterday. I used Sinful Colors Ciao Bella. I *think* it might be new. I found it at Walgreens Fri. and I had never seen it before. I know Sinful Colors are famous for renaming their colors and saying they are new. Anyway, Ciao Bella is a pretty deep blue jelly, and it has glass flecks in it! Application was good, and I used two coats. I also added a butterfly sticker to my ring finger. I was in a hurry when I put it on, so I'm not too pleased with how it ended up. It needed to be lower than it was. It's okay. I guess. ;-)





Without the sticker.







Have you seen this Sinful before? I'm really curious to know, if it's new or not. So, if you know let me know. :-) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. ooh that's a nice blue from sinful. i must find it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty....Thanks! Look for it at Walgreens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, such a pretty blue. It must be a new shade. I know I don't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy...Thank you! :-) I am thinking it is new too.

    ReplyDelete