Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire & Wet 'n Wild Buy Me a Drink.

Good evening! Today, I have one very awesome polish to show you. I'm sure some of you have heard of Lynnderella, and the wonderful polishes she makes. If you are a glitter lover, you will LOVE her polishes! They are really fun and unique. She just recently started selling them, and I was lucky to get in on her last sale. I got five of them, and Very Pretty Vampire is the first one I decided to wear. I layered it over one of the new Wet 'n Wild polishes from the Halloween collection, On the Prowl. I FINALLY found them at CVS the other day. I used Buy Me a Drink with Very Pretty Vampire.

Buy Me a Drink is a deep wine color, with slight red and purple shimmer. I have to say application on this one was awful :-( The brush was bad and flared out on the end. The formula was on the thick side, and I got a little annoyed more than once while applying it. It's still a really pretty color though, and I will wear it again. I used two coats, and after cleaning it up as best I could, it looked okay.

I used one coat of Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire on top. VPV has multiple shapes and sizes of wine,red and black colored glitter.

You def. want to click on these to get a better look at Very Pretty Vampire. ;-)









With Essie Matte About You





Wet 'n Wild Buy Me a Drink on it's own.





Close up of Buy Me a Drink



Thanks for looking, and have a great night! :-)

10 comments:

  1. I think I can hear this mani 'sizzle'!!! Hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love it matte!!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly....Ha, Ha! Why thank you! ;-)

    Alexisaurus....Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, the 5th picture reminds me of merry midnight ! loll

    ReplyDelete
  5. nail loopy....Thanks! LOL....I was actually thinking the exact same thing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. imfeelingnail-venturous....Thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the matted version of this combination!

    ReplyDelete