Sunday, September 4, 2011

OPI Dating a Royal & Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl.



Good afternoon! How has your long weekend been so far? Mine's been pretty good. I had a rough few days this week. As most of you know, my kitty, Morris had to have two teeth removed on Thursday. Well everything went really well, but that night he was really sick. All night long. He was hurting too. He kept throwing up, and was really restless. I finally ended up calling the vet at 11pm as I was starting to worry. Turns out, he just has a reaction to the anesthesia. That's what was making him sick. I took him in, and he got a anti nausea shot. That really helped, and I also have been giving him pain meds. He's pretty much back to his normal kitty self. :-) I didn't feel so hot myself for a couple of days, and I think it's due to lack of sleep. I'm going to go have a nap as soon as I'm done here. :-) Thanks to all of you for the kind messages,thoughts,prayers etc...for Morris. I really appreciate it. :-)

Anyway, that's why I've been kind of slow on posting lately. I have a great combo. to show you today. I used OPI Dating a Royal, which is a royal blue jelly. Application was great, and I used two coats. I was surprised it was opaque in two, as it was on the sheer side. I then added a coat of Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl. BEG is a clear blue tinted base, with large pieces of blue hex glitter, and small glitter pieces. I really like how this combo turned out. :-) It's very squishy looking.







Here are a couple of pics. of OPI Dating a Royal on it's own.





This is my Morris cat the day he came home from his surgery. I love the cute robot scarf they put on him. He, however did not. LOL! It didn't last very long on him. ;-)



Thanks for looking, and I hope you are having a great weekend! I'm off to nap. ;-)











23 comments:

  1. Morris is such a beautiful cat!! So glad he is doing better!! :D

    love the mani too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the combo!!! I need some kleancolor colors..

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that Morris is doing better! :D
    I love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww im glad your kitty is better, he's soo cute : ) and this mani is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn thats an awsome combo!!!
    love that hex glitter
    yay morris is better(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that OPI blue! Man I may need to get that! Glad Morris is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think of the ocean and night sky when I see this! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it !!!!! Reallllly pretty !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love it! I'm pretty sure I have that Kleancolor polish! I am putting this in my list of combos to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad that he is fine now.

    This is really awesome mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect combination! and cute cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful combination!!! The glitter looks like it's floating! I'm so happy Morris is doing better. (and I love the robot scarf too! so cute!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love squishy manis!!

    Is Morris the cat sleeping on the stove? lol! I'm glad he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great combo! It really does look squishy. And Morris, how cute is he!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad to hear that your kitty is doing better! The glitter in Blue Eyed Girl reminds me a little of Deborah Lippman Across the Universe. I'll have to pick this one up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nailderella...Thanks! DAR is one of my fav. blues.

    Normal Girl Nails....Aw thank you so much! He'll be happy to hear that. ;-)

    Alexisaurus...Thank you! You do need some KC's! They have some great glitters for a good price.

    Miss Blue...Thank you! He's completely back to normal now. Thank goodness! :-)

    nail loopy....Thank you so much! :-)

    BeautyBehaved...Thanks! It's one of my fav. combos that I've done lately. :-)

    Fingers...Thank you! He's back to his normal kitty self. ;-) DAR is one of my fav. blues.

    Jossie...That sounds great! ;-) Thanks!

    Mooni...Thank you! :-)

    imfeelingnail-venturous....Thanks! I'm not the only one who keeps a list of combos?! ;-) I have to write them down, or I will forget! You should def. try this combo out sometime. It's one of my recent favs.

    Amber...Thank you! :-)

    Biba...Thank you so much! :-)

    Sirena Sparklestar....Thanks! :-)

    hermetic....Thanks! :-)

    idrinknailpolish....Thank you so much! I know!! Isn't it the cutest scarf?!?

    Angie....Ha,Ha!!! He is! I have no idea why, but for some reason that's the first place he went, when he got home from the vet. He kept getting up, walking around, and going back to the stove! Poor baby was confused, and not feeling well. I def. don't let him sleep on the stove though! He does have a bed up on the counter though. It's his fav. place. :-) I love squishy manis too!

    Tierney....Thank you! :-)

    Deborah...Thanks so much! :-)

    Sarah...Thank you! :-) It does kinda remind me of DL ATU too. I didn't even think of that!

    Veronica...Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OPI Dating a Royal one of the most beautiful blue I've seen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ksyu Style...Thanks! I do think it might just be my fav. blue. :-)

    ReplyDelete