Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Turkey Day Mani! Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Are you having lots of good food today? This is going to be a short entry, as we have family coming within the hour to eat. We have SO much food. We'll be eating turkey for a month! LOL! I wanted to get my mani. posted before the day was over. I used Finger Paints Cordur-Orange. It's the perfect pumpkin colored orange. It reminds me of pumpkin pie. I used two coats, and application was great. I then added one coat, of NYX Gilded Glitter on top, and added Joby Thanksgiving stickers to each nail.

First up, the completed mani.







Without the stickers.





Finger Paints Cordur-Orange on it's own.






Thanks for reading! I hope you are having a wonderful day, with lots of yummy food! If you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving today, I still how you are having a wonderful day! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the orange with the flakies/glitter but it's cute with the stickers. Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mani is so cute, how in the world will you bring yourself to remove it??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the glitter!! Happy Turkey Day!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the cutest nail designs! Loving this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gilded glitter on the orange looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Daily Crumpet....Thanks so much! :-)

    Megan...Thank you! :-)

    Kimberly...Thanks! lol...I just removed it today! ;-)

    paint that nail...Thanks! I hope had a good Turkey day too! ;-)

    Peace,Love and Polish...Aw, well thank you so much! :-)

    ABOP....Thank you! Gilded Glitter is one of my favs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete